These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://geekontheroad.com and any related services provided by Geek on the Road OÜ.
By accessing https://geekontheroad.com, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by Geek on the Road OÜ.
We, Geek on the Road OÜ, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 24 June 2023.
The following terms & conditions govern the sale of software on this site between you the buyer and Geek on the Road OÜ. By placing an order with us you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree with our terms & conditions. Please notify us prior to placing an order if you disagree with any of our terms & conditions. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at anytime for any reason.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Geek on the Road OÜ provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to Geek on the Road OÜ and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Geek on the Road OÜ at any time.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, Geek on the Road OÜ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Geek on the Road OÜ or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Geek on the Road OÜ or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
All software sold on this site is licensed under the GNU Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt).
Plugin updates are available to customers who have purchased a support license in accordance with the license they have purchased. You may not share or resell access to your support license key.
Annual licenses have access to automatic updates for the duration of 1 year starting on the date of purchase. After 1 year a new license will need to be purchased in order to continue receiving support and product upgrades.
Lifetime licenses have access to automatic updates forever starting on the date of purchase.
After we have successfully processed your payment, you will receive an email with the download link and support license key. This may take up to 1 hour to arrive, but usually happens within minutes of placing the order. If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact us. You may then login to Geekontheroad.com to receive support, if you use the email address you used to purchase the plugin you will have instant access to all support related material.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our products. All products are property of Geek on the Road OÜ. They are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our products.
Support is offered to customers with a valid license key and will be provided to the license holder for the whole duration of the license (annual or lifetime).
A valid license key gives you access to the awesome support provided by Geek on the Road OÜ. Support is only provided through this website by using the support form. This form can be accessed with your login details created at the time of purchase.
We strive to provide high-quality software that meets your needs and expectations. However, we understand that there may be instances where a refund is necessary. This refund policy outlines the conditions and procedures for requesting a refund.
- Refunds are applicable within 14 days of the original purchase date. No refunds will be given after 14 days from the original purchase date.
- Refunds will only be granted if the software does not work on the user’s system, and we are unable to resolve the issue or make it work as described on our website.
- The refund request must be accompanied by sufficient evidence demonstrating that the software fails to function properly on the user’s system in relation to the features explicitly explained on our website.
- Refunds are not applicable for changes in personal circumstances, change of mind, or other reasons not related to the software’s functionality as described on our website.
- Refunds will only be granted for the original license purchase and do not apply to product upgrades or annual renewals. No partial refunds will be granted for license downgrades, early termination, etc.
- Refund requests may take up to 15 days to process.
Submitting a refund request:
- Login to your account and open the support form
- Provide detailed information about the issue you are experiencing and how it pertains to the features explicitly explained on our website.
- Include your license key, original purchase email address and purchase date.
- Include relevant system specifications, error messages, or any other supporting documentation that can help us assess the problem.
- Our support team will evaluate your request and may request further information or clarification if needed.
- Once we have received your refund request and the supporting information, we will review it within a reasonable timeframe.
- If your refund request is approved, we will process the refund to the original payment method used for the purchase.
- Please note that the refund amount may be subject to deductions for any applicable transaction fees or charges imposed by third-party payment processors.
- Refunds will be processed promptly, but the time it takes for the refunded amount to appear in your account may vary depending on your financial institution or payment provider.
While we aim to accommodate refund requests in accordance with the terms outlined above, we reserve the right to deny refund requests if we believe they are fraudulent, abusive, or violate our terms of service.
Refunds are not guaranteed. All refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of Geek on the Road OÜ following the rules outlined below.
Changes to the Refund Policy:
We reserve the right to modify or update this refund policy at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised policy on our website or notifying you directly. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically.
If you have any questions or need further clarification regarding our refund policy, please contact our customer support team.
Transfer of license
The license key and support account are registered to the email address of the original purchaser. The original purchaser (license holder) retains the rights to the license and account even if the account/key is renewed or upgraded by another party. Only the license holder is permitted to request support or access support resources.
License holders cannot distribute, freely giveaway, or resell their license key. The license key is only transferable by contacting a representative of Geek on the Road OÜ and requesting an official transfer of the license to a new owner. The license is intended to be used on the license holders web site(s). Client site usage is permitted in situations where the license holder maintains an ongoing relationship with the client as a consultant.
Geek on the Road OÜ reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a support license with or without notice. If an account is suspended no refund will be granted.
All plugins sold on this site are guaranteed to function on a fresh installation of WordPress using the default WordPress theme. We do not guarantee it will function with all 3rd party plugins, themes or with all web browsers. We are not responsible for any plugin or theme compatibility conflicts that may occur. It is our policy to support our products as best we can and we will provide support for 3rd party plugin conflicts at our discretion or as time allows. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing this plugin.
We reserve the right to change pricing at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to not honor typographical errors which may cause incorrect pricing on the website.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Geek on the Road OÜ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
Geek on the Road OÜ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Geek on the Road OÜ of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.