Don’t have the Pro version yet? Purchase it Here
1. Find the new field under the advanced fields tab
2. Add it to the form anywhere you want.
3. General settings of the Live summary field
On the general tab of the field, you currently find settings to set the field label, control whether you want to show a title and a total. You can also choose your own labels for this. This settings can be found on the General settings tab of your field.
4. Finetune the summary on the appearance tab
Currently it is possible to choose the width of the summary. There are 3 choices that will each produce a different width based on the surrounding container.
- Small = 25%
- Medium = 50%
- Large = 100%
You can also hide the field label on the appearance tab.
5. Check the front-end view of your form
Below you find the default output. It is possible to change this entirely with CSS. If you have a Pro license then contact me for assistance. More options to change the appearance of the summary will be added in the coming months.