Description This hook runs just after the summary lines are rendered Parameters $form | String Usage Since version 1.1
Live summary for gravity forms
This plugin adds an order summary next to any gravity form. As users complete the form, their selections or entries are displayed inside a summary – automatically and in real-time.
Description This hook runs just after the summary total Parameters $form | String Usage Since version 1.1
Description This hook runs just after form overview container. Parameters $form | String Usage Since version 1.1
Description This hook can be used to change the default ‘nothing selected’ text inside the summary. Parameters nothing_selected_text | String form_id | Int Return nothing_selected_text | String Usage Since version 1.1
1. Configure your images with Jetsloth Image Choices Set images for your choices (Radio, checkboxes) using the Jetsloth Image Choices plugin. Read more about this part in the Jetsloth documentation which can be found here: https://jetsloth.com/support/gravity-forms-image-choices/getting-started/ 2. Allow the field to show in the summary Tick the “Show in summary” setting. For more information please …
1. Allow the field to show in the summary Tick the “Show in summary” setting in the field settings. For more information please read this guide: https://geekontheroad.com/documentation/live-summary-for-gravity-forms/select-fields-to-show 2. A new field settings tab has now appeared When ‘Image choices’ and ‘show in summary’ are both turned on then you will find an extra setting in …
1. Open form settings 2. Locate summary box settings The summary box settings are located underneath the General settings box. 3. Save form settings Save the form settings by using one of the submit or save settings buttons!
1. Add Ecommerce field(s) to your form You’ll have to add at least one of the GP ecommerce fields to your form to unlock the Summary Ecommerce settings. Settings are also dependent on which field you add. For example if you only add a subtotal to the form than only the subtotal settings will become …
1. Go to the field settings and open the live summary tab Add your custom CSS class in the correct box. You can add multiple classes by separating them with a space. Example: “classname classname2” 3. Save the form