Welcome and thank you for choosing to work with Live summary for Gravity Forms Add-on!
Live summary for gravity forms
This plugin adds an order summary next to any gravity form. As users complete the form, their selections or entries are displayed inside a summary – automatically and in real-time.
1. Add New plugin Log in to your Wordpress Backend and click on “Plugins” in the left hand menu. Next, click “Add New”. 2. Find plugin in WP directory Use the search box on the right hand side of the page and search for “live summary for gravity forms” Press the “install now” button as
1. Download the zip file You will be presented with a download link after purchasing the plugin on this website. Click on that link and save the file to your computer. 2. Install on your wordpress website Go back to the plugin screen and click once again on the “add new” button. Next: Click on
1. Navigate to form settings 2. Enter your license key Open the setting panel called “Live Summary Pro” and enter your license key. After that press the Activate License button 3. Your license is activated! Your license is activated if you see something similar as the below screenshot
What does it do? This plugin adds a new field type to gravity forms. This field type can be used to configure entry previews throughout your form. The field works anywhere and supports conditional logic, selected fields, can be hidden and can be shown in the notifications and confirmations of Gravity Forms. Follow the steps
1. Build your own summary with merge tags Since v1.0.3 the plugin adds merge tags support for HTML fields. Don’t know what merge tags are? Read more about them in the official gravity forms documentation: https://docs.gravityforms.com/field-merge-tags/ Extra: Allow HTML to render inside merge tag By default the merge tags will not allow for any HTML
Description This hook can be used to change the default ‘nothing selected’ text inside the summary. Parameters nothing_selected_text | String form_id | Int Return nothing_selected_text | String Usage Since version 1.1
1. Configure your images with Jetsloth Image Choices Set images for your choices (Radio, checkboxes, products) using the Jetsloth Image Choices plugin. Read more about this part in the Jetsloth documentation which can be found here: https://jetsloth.com/support/gravity-forms-image-choices/getting-started/ 2. Turn on images on the live summary tab When ‘Image choices’ is turned on then you will
1. Open form settings 2. Locate summary box settings The summary box settings are located underneath the General settings box. 3. Save form settings Save the form settings by using one of the submit or save settings buttons!
1. Add Ecommerce field(s) to your form You’ll have to add at least one of the GP ecommerce fields to your form to unlock the Summary Ecommerce settings. Settings are also dependent on which field you add. For example if you only add a subtotal to the form than only the subtotal settings will become
1. Go to the field settings and open the live summary tab Add your custom CSS class in the correct box. You can add multiple classes by separating them with a space. Example: “classname classname2” 2. Use case Since v2.0 the plugin supports fontawesome icons. You can load any of the free fontawesome icons by
Description This hook can be used to disable the merge tag support in HTML Fields. This can be useful if you use this plugin in combination with the Populate Anything plugin of Gravity Parameters form_id | Int Return Bool Usage Since version 1.1.4